The Teaching of Reading & Spelling:
Continuum from Kindergarten through College.
Download the e-book (PDF) |
More Information About This
This is a
textbook for parents (as well as teachers) which
contains all kinds of useful information and
teaching techniques not found in university
courses on reading.
How Can You Use This Book?
- Learn how to tutor using AVKO's methodologies and
- Learn about
- Design an (special) course for Education majors in
colleges and universities.
- Utilize the diagnostic tests to answer the phonics
vs. whole language controversy.
- Learn more about dyslexia and how to help learning
disabled children learn to read and spell.
- Glean ideas for research projects for your thesis or
- Learn about the 5 different types of English
- Learn how to diagnose and remediate each of the
different types of English spelling.
- Learn about the learning to read and learning to
write processes in great detail.
- Learn how to use everyday and household materials to
teach reading, spelling, and fluency.
- Learn how to set up your own adult literacy
community education program for parents who want to help
their own children how to read and spell.
- Learn how to teach others how to become an AVKO
Preview This Book:
Contact Us | Donate